Each of three JA37-300 sensor channels can be programmed for a particular sensor type, as depicted in the table below :
|Number of Messages||Maximum Message Duration|
The JA37-xxx series of aural message generators are digital storage / playback devices with voltage or ground seeking trigger inputs.
By using a Windows based application (ProCS), loading messages and other configuration parameters may be carried out via a 3.5mm jack, even after installation in the aircraft.
- Field configurable settings
- Voltage or ground seeking trigger inputs
- Two trigger inputs per message
- Each message configured as "one-shot" or repeating continually
- Messages play simultaneously or sequentially (if prioritized)
- Two balanced outputs
- Tone or voice message library available
- 2 RX Audio inputs for mixing with messages
- Message mute input